Don't ask me why,Juz let me off,will u?

Why is the first question of all of you always will be "Tah,do you have bf dy?"or "Tah,got become thin ar?"...Do both of this really that matters?I know u all might think "We care about you!"...Well,if that's the case,thanks then.Whatever u all hurt me(without conscious) during secondary,I've gone through it,I've tolerate unitl this far so pls,would you all just let me off.Go away.Don't ever find me again.I've never felt so happy to be away from a place.A school.Friends(Maybe not).Everything that happened during that 3 years haunted me like hell,it's like a nightmare to me.I thought i could start a new life in Sunway,who knows..Who knows u all are still there haunting me,Everyday,every night,every hour,every minute every second I've been thinking of how,how to become thin,how to slim down,and eventually I spent,I waste all of my time,without mere concern on my studies as I always do since young.The first time I neglected it.I really regretted and hated that I CARE so much of all of you,I CARE what you all thought of me...Now,I plead,Just don't ever find me again,Go away.I'm timid,I tried to just escape,making nO contact with all of you,but eventually,that doesn't solve any problem.Now,I just plead to God.Save me,Malacca,Just let me go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment