Second Chance of My Life..*CHERISH*

Hey yea~It's been a long time since i last updated my blog...I'm here to tell ya two good NEWS,woots~Results have been released online on the 25th of Jan and Ivy successfully continued her everlasting records--->STRAIGHT As AGAIN~woohoo...God Bless...I can't believe it too because 2009 had been a complicated,tough year for me where I'm emotionally unstable and in a great dilemma...But anyway,I've completed my one-year A-level programme smoothly~^^.....AND the other good news is I've been admitted in IMU-PMS programme!!!!!Gonna bcum a doctor soon,FRIENDS,do pray for me and give me your support yea~I've chose IMU rather than Monash and Newcastle Malaysia bcoz i get to go abroad after 2.5 years in IMU~!Yippy~I believe I've made the right choice..hahahaXD...HMS,hope one day u won't be only a dream of mine but a reality!WOOTS~I'm coming~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment