Second day of Emerge Rising

weeeee~Today went to emerge KL again(night service),knew a few more frens there and of course my beloved pastor Kong is still as charming as he is,XD...The manhunt n beauty pageant's finalists all were so handsome and pretty(especially M1 of manhunt,lengzai~)Saw the champion of 2008 Astro Talent Competition,Wan Chean,she sang so weelllll(at least better than when she was still in the competition,lol).Today the hall was damn freeeeezinnnggggg COLD!!!!!!!!!A bit uncomfortable plus tired,so nOt as HIGH as day 1..Anyway,the atmosphere still give me a PEACE feeling and really soothes my heart.BUT,deep down my heart,i know i'm still wondering whether to join church or even become one of them as frankly i'm a TYPICAL REALISTC and TEMPERAMENTAL person,i scared I'll gradually feel bored about attending service every weekend,and i REALLY DON'T WISH that to happen as I really respect HOLY JESUS CHRIST.So My GOd,pls forgive me for being so fickle-minded as i need time to test myself,to prepare myself to welcome you into my world.Last but not least,I wish to thank you for sending me a different fren,Alyssa Cross into my life,who explore me to a lot of NEW things and most importantly,bring me closer to you,My GOd.I pray for an everlasting happiness for her and May GOd Bless Her even if there's one day we are no longer close.

1 comments:

aiyo dear...we'll always be close if we choose to.
we are given the authority to choose in life.
Life is a choice not fate.We choose our own life and determine it how we want it to be.

 

Post a Comment