@Glooooomy day of Ivy@


Well,i stayed in my room whole day long today and i'm going insane~!!!!^^'''....So,decided to create a blog and hv all my feelings written on it(or simply just to find a place to relieve my emotion~).I've been bugging on my weight problem since Form3(or mayb after being called POTATO by my classmates >.<),it really influence(or HURT to be more precise) me and making me crazy since then,i've tried a lot of slimming method,all to no avail...I'm always depressed by this problem and making me emoing n moody all the time...sometimes i really envy those pretty leng lui who can eat whatever they wants without putting on weight~!!!!Well,exams are around the corner,so this shouldn't be my main worries...Frankly,since young,my world is only studying,studying and studying..(u won't know how many trophies i got at home~haha...),now?STILL STUDYING...i seriously need some CHANGES man....hmm hmm hmm...what to say now??i think tat's all for now...hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment