*A New Sparkle fo Future Light*


woho~here is Ivy...do ya miss me??Juz finished my A level exam on yesterday and hmm overall is quite ok~*cross fingers*do pray for a good results for Ivy yeah.Went to the grand opening of Emerge KL 2009 of City Harvest Church at Sunway Convention Centre yesterday night.It was a memorable and touching night for me.I'm truly so in love n impressed by Pastor Kong from Singapore.The enthusiasm and passion of all christs led me to a wonderful night indeed.In the voices of all christs singing together,i found PEACE,there's a sudden feeling that God is just beside me,he is approaching while i'm still in a grey area wondering where's my future,where's my life,what's the purpose of me living in this world.Although i haven't decided to open my heart to God,i really wanted to say out loud(in my little heart),I BELIEVE IN YOU,MY GOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment